Le May House

Location: 434 Percival St NW
Local register

le may 1939Le May House, 1939, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Le May House today (2014), photo by Deb Ross

The Le May House, built in 1932, is one of several Tudor style homes built in this neighborhood by Tumwater Lumber Mills. TLM provided kit-built homes to owners throughout the northwest, with hundreds in Olympia alone (see Harmon House for more links to TLM history). This home is somewhat unusual in having a stucco facade. It is well maintained and on the local register. The Le May family owned meat markets on Fourth Avenue and in downtown Olympia at 1023 Capitol Way, an inventoried property (currently occupied by the Subway franchise). See also the Le May/Hedges House and Le May/Leonardson House

Olympia Heritage inventory

Go to next location

This entry was posted in Locations of Historic Interest. Bookmark the permalink.