Location: 2112 Capitol Way S
Local register; South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood
|Munson House, 1939, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Munson House today (2014), photo by Deb Ross|
The Munson House was built in 1924 by the Munson family. Fred G. Munson was a member of a prominent Olympia pioneer family (see Munson store). He owned a drug store downtown.
This English revival home is on the local register as well as located in the South Capitol National Historic District.
For more information on the Munson family, see the Residents section of this website.