Location: 304 4th Ave W
Avalon Office Building, 1950s, Southwest Regional Archives
Avalon Office Building today (2017), photo by Deborah Ross
The Avalon Office Building was erected in 1928 adjacent to the Avalon Theater. It originally housed restaurants but in later years was the home of various commercial endeavors, including C.R. Harris Paint and the Christensen Radio shop (see also Avalon Annex Building). The building has recently (2016) been added to the Olympia Heritage register.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross