McDonald, W.B. House
Location: 2215 Water St SW
South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood
|W.B. McDonald House 1939, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives|
W.B. McDonald House today (2015), photo by Deb Ross
The W.B. McDonald House, erected in 1939, is an art moderne take on a Colonial theme. It was designed by Seattle architect J. Lister Holmes. McDonald owned the Avalon and Olympic Theaters.
The well-maintained home is in the South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood.
Olympia Heritage Inventory
South Capitol National Historic District
This entry was posted in Locations of Historic Interest
. Bookmark the permalink