Todd House

Location: 403 17th Ave SE
Local register; South Capitol Neighborhood National Historic District

todd_1939Todd House, 1939, Thurston County assessor, Southwest Regional Archives
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Todd House today (2013), photo by Deb Ross

The Todd House was built by Charles and Jessie Smith Todd about 1912. Todd was a pastor of the Methodist Church. The house is an excellent example of the Craftsman style, and includes many of that style’s features, including rustic shingling, multi-paned windows, wide, bracketed eaves, and gables.  The home is on the local register and located in the South Capitol Neighborhood National Historic District.

Olympia Heritage inventory

South Capitol Neighborhood National Historic District

 

 

This entry was posted in Locations after M. Bookmark the permalink.