The Memorial Clinic building, just east of the Fourth Avenue bridge, designed by local architect father and son team Robert and Joseph Wohleb, was built in 1948. The clinic was an innovative concept at the time, grouping several physicians and specialties under one roof. It was located near downtown but handily close to St. Peter Hospital, then on Sherman Street. The building was demolished in 2015. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org. Jeffers Photograph, 1950, Susan Parish Collection, Southwest Regional Archives
Memorial Clinic – 4/2/17
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.