Location: 1702 4th Ave E
|McCormick House 1956, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||
McCormick House today (2014), photo by Deb Ross
The McCormick House on busy 4th Avenue was originally constructed in 1906 in a Foursquare style. Its grounds included an orchard and livestock, and McCormick, a builder, latter platted the McCormick subdivision in this neighborhood. The building had extensive modifications in 1920 and then to its current Moderne style in the 1940s. The house is on the local register.