This photograph from 1902 captures the stately Masonic Temple at the corner of 8th Avenue and Capitol Way. Built in 1855 as one of the city’s earliest public structures, it was razed in 1911. Photograph selected by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org. William Romans photograph, 1902, Courtesy Washington State Historical Society
Masonic Hall – 2/26/17
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.