Knox Apartments – 8/6/17

Clara Knox built the Knox Apartments and Hotel in the early 20th century. It was located on Washington Street, adjacent to the then-Thurston County Courthouse, now the location of the State Theater. The building lasted until at least the 1940s. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. Merle Junk photo, 1945, Susan Parish collection, Washington State Archives 

This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.