Location: 700 4th Ave E
|Johnson Building 1965, Thurston County Assessor’s photograph from Southwest Regional Archives||Johnson Building today (2015), photo by Deborah Ross|
The Johnson Building was erected some time between 1920 and 1923 and operated as a commercial structure with apartments at the upper story. It is inventoried, but not on the local register, although it is very well preserved. For many years it was owned by A.G. Johnson who had an electrical appliance and service operation here.