Location: 2155 East Bay Drive NE
Earl and Adele Kent complex, 1946, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives
Earl and Adele Kent complex today (2015), photo by Deborah Ross
The Earl and Adele Kent complex, built around 1945, consists of two houses and extensive landscaping on the east side of Budd Inlet. Originally there was a one-story brick house here, and the Kents (owners of Olympic Ice Cream) added another home, also one story, in a contemporary design. The second story of the main house, shown here, was added in 1999. The buildings have undergone extensive changes and are inventoried but not on the local register.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross