Location: 1610 Water St SW
South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood
|Crow House 1939, Thurston County Assessor, Washington State Archives||Crow House today (2015) photo by Deb Ross|
The Crow House was built around 1910 and is one of the finer examples of a Foursquare style home in the South Capitol National Historic District. It is inventoried but not on the local register. Herman Crow was a Supreme Court Justice and served as Chief Justice in 1913-1915, thus serving during the time of construction and completion of the nearby Temple of Justice.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross