Location: 2415 Columbia St SW
Local register; South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood
|Chandler-Brown House, 1936, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||
Chandler-Brown House today (2013), photo by Marisa Merkel
This attractive Spanish revival style home was built in 1930 by the Chandler family. For several years it was owned by teacher Leland Brown, for whom the L.P. Brown school is named. The home is on the local register, and is in the South Capitol National Historic District.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross