A crowd gathers outside Capitol Chevrolet for the arrival of the new 1942 model Chevrolet. This building is now the home of Ramblin’ Jack’s, on Fourth Avenue. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. For more information, visit us at olympiahistory.org.
Capitol Chevrolet – 7/17/16
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.