Campbell House

Location: 404 17th Ave SE
Local Register, South Capitol National Historic District 

We have not located a vintage photograph of this home. If you have one to share, please contact us.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERACampbell House now (2014), photo by Deborah Ross

The Campbell home was built around 1922 in what has been termed a Colonial style. Roy Campbell moved to Olympia around 1922 and lived first on Adams Street. He was a surveyor for the State of Washington. He erected this home in the South Capitol neighborhood. His daughter lived here from her birth until her death in 2007. The home is on the local register as well as in the South Capitol National Historic District. Its owner has meticulously maintained its period interior and restored the exterior to its original siding and other features.

For more information follow these links:

Olympia Heritage inventory

South Capitol National Historic District

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This entry was posted in Locations of Historic Interest. Bookmark the permalink.