In 1914, Tumwater resident Robert Esterly took a series of photographs of many of Olympia’s commercial and industrial operations, providing a valuable record of our city as it looked 100 years ago. Most of the photographs also include owners and staff. This automobile dealership was at the corner of Columbia and 5th. The building still exists and is well preserved. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. For more information visit Olympiahistory.org. Esterly photograph, 1914, Susan Parish Collection, Washington State Archives
Cadillac Dealership – 7/12/15
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.