Location: 202 9th Ave SW
|Warnica and Warnica Building, 1966, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Warnica and Warnica Building today (2015), photo by Deb Ross|
This building was erected as a mortuary by A.O. Warnica and his son Earl, in 1923. The Warnicas arrived here in 1905. Except for the enclosing in of the diagonal porch entryway, the building has been well preserved in its original condition. It is currently operated as a bank.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross