St. Martin’s College in Lacey, Washington, now St. Martin’s University, was founded in 1895. In this early aerial photograph we see Old Main, constructed between 1913 and 1923, with the steam plant being the only other visible structure among the surrounding fields and forests. Photograph selected and captioned by the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. For more information see olympiahistory.org
St. Martin’s College – 5/14/14
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.