The St. John’s Episcopal congregation celebrates its 150th anniversary in 2014. The structure pictured here was the congregation’s second structure, built in 1888 at 9th Avenue and Washington Street. It is currently the home of First Baptist Church. The building is on the local heritage register. The image is taken from an 1891 publicity pamphlet produced by the Olympia Tribune. Image selected and captioned by the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. For more information, see olympiahistory.org.