Porak/Lee House

Location: 2508 Washington St SE
Local register, South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood

porak-lee_1939Porak/Lee House 1939, Thurston County Assessor, Washington State ArchivesOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAPorak/Lee House today (2014), Photograph courtesy of Deb Ross

Built in 1927, the Porak/Lee House is very similar to many homes built by Tumwater Lumber Mills in this South Capitol Neighborhood, although its exact model has not been located in any of TLM catalogs. It is an attractive bungalow style and is on the local register, as well as located in the South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood. Henry George Porak was an engineer for the state and the city of Olympia.

Links to more information:

Olympia heritage inventory

South Capitol National Historic District

 

 

 

 

This entry was posted in Locations after M. Bookmark the permalink.