Several dairies existed in downtown Olympia in the first part of the 20th century. Olympus Dairy Products was located on the southeast corner of State Avenue and Water Street. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org. Merle Junk photograph, 1951, Susan Parish Collection, Southwest Regional Archives
Olympus Dairy – 10/16/16
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.