The imposing Odd Fellows Hall in downtown Olympia was dedicated, to great fanfare, in 1888. Odd Fellows from all over the area arrived to celebrate the completion of one of the most important lodges in Washington Territory. The building burned in 1937. The G. Miller clothing store is now at this location. Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org. Photograph from about 1889, Susan Parish Collection, Southwest Regional Archives
Odd Fellows building – 5/15/16
This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.