Location: 616 Milas St NE
|Meyer-Chitty House 1936, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Meyer-Chitty House today (2014), photo by Deborah Ross|
Perched atop a bluff in East Olympia, overlooking Budd Inlet, the Meyer House is a well-preserved Craftsman style bungalow. It was built in the early 1920s by Henry and Millie Meyer. It was later owned by Fred Chitty, a manager for the Daily Olympian. It is not yet inventoried.