The M.M. Morris store was a fashionable women’s wear shop in downtown Olympia for many years. It stood at the corner of 5th Avenue and Washington Street in the historic Martin Building (the current site of the Captain Little toy store). Photograph selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org.
Vibert Jeffers, 1950, Susan Parish collection, Washington State Archives