Location: 420 Carlyon St SE
|Lucas House, 1953, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Lucas House today (2018), photo by City of Olympia|
This home in the Carlyon neighborhood is a well-preserved example of a Tudor Revival cottage, common to the area. The home was built in 1926; it is well maintained and on the local register. The first owner, Howard Lucas, was a director of Capital National Bank.