Location: 1717 Jefferson St SE
Local register; South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood
|Fleming House, 1942, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Fleming House today (2014), photo by Deb Ross|
The Fleming House was built about 1941 for John Gragg, a member of the Olympia Veneer cooperative. It was bought shortly after by the Fleming family, who owned Fleming-Harvey Motors for many years. The home is a well maintained example of the Dutch Colonial style. It is on the local register and in the South Capitol National Historic Neighborhood.
Copyright © 2022 Deborah Ross