Ernie Taylor Music Store – 5/28/17

Ernie Taylor was a popular musician in late 19th and early 20th century Olympia, leading and playing in several bands and orchestras. He owned the E.E. Taylor music store, shown here, at the current location of the Gyro Spot on 4th Avenue (the Ward Building). Image selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. More information is available at olympiahistory.org.

Robert Esterly photograph, around 1914, State Capital Museum Collection, courtesy Washington State Historical Society

This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.