Elks Club Caravan – 6/8/14

AR_ParishCollections_Jeffers_ElksClubJune1933
In June 1933, the Studebaker company sponsored a group of Elks Club members on a journey from Los Angeles to Milwaukee, a promotion for their short-lived Rockne model. Here the group poses in front of Olympia’s Elks Club building on Capitol Way. The building is now on the local, state, and national heritage registers. Photograph selected and captioned by the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum. For more information, see olympiahistory.org.

Jeffers Photograph, Susan Parish Collection, Washington State Archives

This entry was posted in Looking Back - Images from page 2 of the Sunday Olympian. Bookmark the permalink.