Location: 147 Rogers St NW
|Clark House, 1970, Thurston County Assessor, Southwest Regional Archives||Clark House today (2015), photo by Deborah Ross|
The Clark House is a large Craftsman style home at the corner of Rogers Street and Harrison Avenue. It was built in about 1920 for Robert Stillman Clark. Although the home has experienced many changes, its original gracious symmetrical appearance, wide porch, and bracketed eaves remain.