William Bilger and Clint Going were partners in a hardware business that was established in 1891. They are pictured here in a publicity photo demonstrating their wares. They occupied the Olympia Hardware building at 109 Capitol Way North, still in existence in the National Olympia Downtown Historic District. Image selected and captioned by Deborah Ross on behalf of the Olympia Historical Society and Bigelow House Museum.
Courtesy State Capital Museum collection, Washington State Historical Society